0 of 5 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Directions: Read the question carefully, and choose the best answer.
1. The mitral valve transports blood between which of the following two regions of the heart?
2. Which of the following supplies blood to the lower body?
3. Which of the following carries oxygenated blood to the heart?
4. Which blood vessels are closest to the cells of the body, making the exchange of nutrients, gases, and cellular waste possible?
5. A patient arrives in the emergency room complaining of shortness of breath. A blood test shows that her iron level is low. Which of the following will likely also be decreased?