0 of 5 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Directions: Read the question carefully, and choose the best answer.
1. Which of the following is the outermost layer of the kidney?
2. Which of the following organs holds urine before it passes into the urethra?
3. Which of the following hormones is released by the kidneys and helps regulate blood pressure?
4. Which of the following is a waste product that results from protein catabolism?
5. In which part of the kidneys are the collecting ducts located?