0 of 5 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Directions: Read the question carefully, and choose the best answer.
1. Which of the following is NOT part of the innate immune system?
2. Which of the following is a response by the innate immune system when tissue is damaged?
3. Which of the following is NOT considered a nonspecific defense of the innate immune system?
4. Which granular leukocyte digests bacteria?
5. What is the role of monocytes in wounds?