0 of 5 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Directions: Read the question carefully, and choose the best answer.
1. Which of the following is NOT a function of the skin?
2. Which of the following is the outermost layer of the skin?
3. Which layer of the skin contains large numbers of blood vessels?
4. Where are apocrine glands of the integumentary system located?
5. Which vitamin is produced when the skin is exposed to sunlight?