0 of 5 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Directions: Read the question carefully, and choose the best answer.
1. Which type of muscle is responsible for voluntary movement in the body?
2. Which of the following causes a muscle strain?
3. Which zone of the sarcomere has myosin filaments that are thick and do not shorten during muscle contraction?
4. Which of the following attaches skeletal muscle to bone?
5. Which of the following muscles is found in the lower leg?