0 of 5 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Directions: Read the question carefully, and choose the best answer.
1. Which part of the nervous system controls only voluntary action?
2. Which of the following is the part of a nerve cell that receives information?
3. What substance does a Schwann cell secrete that increases the speed of signals traveling to and from neurons?
4. Which of the following is the largest and outermost part of the brain?
5. Which of the following actions is controlled by the medulla oblongata?