0 of 5 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Directions: Read the question carefully, and choose the best answer.
1. Which of the following sentences is grammatically correct?
2. Which word is used incorrectly in the following sentence?
The cats sleeps on the bedroom chair while the dog drinks water from her bowl in the kitchen.
3. Which word is used incorrectly in the following sentence?
Lots of people agrees with me when I say that cool weather is better than a heat wave.
4. Which of the following sentences does NOT contain an error?
5. Which word is used incorrectly in the following sentence?
The cats eat their food while the dogs sleep in its bed.