0 of 5 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Directions: Read the question carefully, and choose the best answer.
1. Which word or phrase best completes the following sentence?
Shelly achieved more at nursing school because she was going to bed earlier, eating healthy food, and ______ home to study more.
2. Select the best word for the blank in the following sentence.
My cat Jack likes the following items in this order: food, affection, and ______.
3. Select the best word for the blank in the following sentence.
Her allergies made her cough, sneeze, and ______ her eyes all day long.
4. Which of the following sentences is grammatically correct?
5. Which of the following sentences is grammatically correct?