0 of 5 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Directions: Read the question carefully, and choose the best answer.
1. Which of the following words is misspelled in the sentence below?
Respondents were asked to complete a simple questionnaire to determine their eligability.
2. Which of the following nouns is written in the correct plural form?
3. Which word is NOT spelled correctly in the following sentence?
Some patients taking this medication have a tendincy to speak with slurred speech.
4. Which word is NOT spelled correctly in the following sentence?
Diets containing too many vitamin supplements can harm a patience health.
5. Which word is NOT spelled correctly in the following sentence?
Eating a diet that is high in carbohydrates can place you at a higher risk for diabeetes.