0 of 5 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Directions: Read the question carefully, and choose the best answer.
1. Select the best punctuation mark for the blank in the following sentence.
I asked, “What are we doing here, anyway______”
2. Select the best punctuation mark for the blank in the following sentence.
Adelaide said, “I wish we could go to Hawaii______”
3. Which sentence includes an improperly placed comma?
4. The following sentence contains an error. How can the writer fix it?
Oak trees—with proper care—can grow upwards of thirty feet; providing shade for people, shelter for animals, and perches for birds.
5. Which punctuation mark is used incorrectly in the following sentence?
Here is how I answered her question; “Let’s not eat early, because I’m still full from lunch.”