0 of 5 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Directions: Read the question carefully, and choose the best answer.
1. Which of the following is NOT an amino acid found in DNA?
2. Which of the following processes uses the information stored in RNA to produce a protein?
3. Which of the following is a monomer used to build carbohydrates?
4. Which of the following is a carbohydrate?
5. To form nucleosomes, DNA is wrapped around: