0 of 5 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Directions: Read the question carefully, and choose the best answer.
1. If a plant that is homozygous dominant (T) for a trait is crossed with a plant that is homozygous recessive (t) for the same trait, what will be the phenotype of the offspring if the trait follows Mendelian patterns of inheritance?
2. Which of the following mutations would most likely be passed on to an organism’s offspring?
3. Cystic fibrosis is a recessive trait. If the mother does not carry the recessive gene, but the father carries a single copy, what are the chances that their child will have cystic fibrosis?
4. An organism has 8 pairs of chromosomes. How many chromosomes does each egg or sperm cell contain?
5. An individual’s phenotype is the: