0 of 5 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Directions: Read the question carefully, and choose the best answer.
1. Cellular respiration produces which of the following molecules?
2. Which of the following houses the cell’s DNA?
3. Which of the following processes creates daughter cells with half the number of chromosomes contained in somatic (body) cells?
4. Which of the following is found in plant cells but not in animal cells?
5. Where do the light reactions of photosynthesis occur in plants?