0 of 5 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Directions: Read the question carefully, and choose the best answer.
1. Which of the following is a base?
2. Solutions that have a sour taste and react strongly with metals are:
3. Which of the following is NOT a strong acid?
4. Orange juice is primarily composed of citric acid and malic acid. It likely has a pH of:
5. In the following acid-base reaction, which substance acts as an Arrhenius acid?