0 of 5 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Directions: Read the question carefully, and choose the best answer.
1. When the following chemical equation for the combustion of methanol (CH3OH) is balanced, what is the coefficient of H2O?
__CH3OH + __O2 → __CO2 + __H2O
2. What type of reaction is shown below?
2KClO3 → 2KCl + 3O2
3. What is the missing product in the following combustion reaction?
C10H8 + 12O2 → H2O + ____
4. What type of reaction is shown below?
Zn + CuCl2 → ZnCl2 + Cu
5. When the following chemical equation is balanced, what is the coefficient of KNO3?
__Pb(NO3)2 + __K2CrO4 → __PbCrO4 + __KNO3