0 of 5 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Directions: Read the question carefully, and choose the best answer.
1. Which type of bond occurs when electrons are shared between two atoms?
2. What type of bond is formed when sodium (Na) bonds with chlorine (Cl) to form table salt?
3. Which of the following covalent bonds is the most polar?
4. Which of the following ionic substances has the greatest bond polarity?
5. What type of bond is formed when carbon (C) bonds with oxygen (O) to form carbon dioxide (CO2)?