0 of 5 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Directions: Read the question carefully, and choose the best answer.
1. Which of the following is a chemical property?
2. Which of the following is a physical property?
3. The water glider is an insect that can walk on water. What property of water facilitates this ability?
4. Which of the following mixtures is heterogeneous?
5. The air in the atmosphere is a solution composed of 78.09% nitrogen (N), 20.95% oxygen (O), 0.93% argon (Ar), and 0.04% carbon dioxide (CO2) by volume. Which of these gases is the solvent?