0 of 5 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Directions: Read the question carefully, and choose the best answer.
1. What state of matter has a definite shape and definite volume?
2. Sublimation is the change from
3. The process that takes place when water reaches its boiling point is called
4. Which of the following phase changes releases energy?
5. What phase transition does water (H2O) go through when the temperature raises from −5°C to 10°C?