0 of 5 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Directions: Read the question carefully, and choose the best answer.
1. How many protons does selenium (Se) have? (Refer to the periodic table.)
2. Tin-112 (Sn-112) is the most abundant isotope of tin (Sn) and has a mass number of 112. If the atomic number of tin is 50, how many neutrons does Sn-112 have?
3. Rank the following in order of increasing atomic radius: xenon (Xe), barium (Ba), cesium (Cs).
4. What is the electron configuration of ground-state neutral magnesium (Mg)?
5. Which of the following elements has a full valence shell?