0 of 8 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 8 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Directions: Read the question, passage, or figure carefully, and choose the best answer.
Use the map below to answer questions 1 and 2.
1. Which of the following is located due west of Pine Park?
2. A man exits Sycamore Apartments onto Main Street and walks north. He then turns right on Oak Boulevard and right again on 2nd Avenue. Which of the following is the number of stop signs he will pass through?
The graph below shows the average score received by a group of students on four tests.
3. Which of the following statements is accurate based on the graph?
4. Which of the following features on a graph will show the units of the data being displayed?
5. In the blood pressure monitor shown below, what is the reading for diastolic blood pressure?
The diagram below shows the structure of and movement of blood through the heart.
6. According to the figure, which of the following separates the right atrium from the right ventricle?
7. After following the directions below, how many apples, oranges, and limes remain?
Start with the figure below. Follow the directions.
8. Which of the following is the resulting arrangement of the blocks?