0 of 5 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Directions: Read the question carefully, and choose the best answer.
1. What purpose do nouns usually serve in a sentence?
2. Which words in the following sentence are pronouns?
I offered to help her study for the test, but she was too busy.
3. Which of the following sentences contains a proper noun?
4. Which pronoun best completes the following sentence?
______ baked the cookies herself and ate most of them.
5. Which of the following sentences is grammatically correct?